The surgery date is on the horizon but for some reason I feel it will be postponed. Unless my health is up to standard then it won’t go ahead. My cough has almost gone following a course of antibiotics but my foot injury is still causing some concern, although it’s been almost two months since my accident. A physio appointment today and another check at diabetic clinic on Monday will hopefully rule out any possible problems in this area.